This easy-to-make chocolate sunflower spread is just what you need if you’re craving a healthy but sweet spread! You can put it over toast, fruit, or eat it right out of the jar.
- Prep Time10 min
- Perform Time5 min
- Total Time15 min
- 2 cups organic raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 scoop collagen protein powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Chocolate chips
Add everything to a high powered blender (I use Vitamix) and blend until you get a thick brownie batter consistency, scraping the sides as needed! Add in some chocolate chips, store in the fridge for a bit, & enjoy!
My preferred brands for ingredients/items in this recipe: