These Paleo Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Bites have become one of my new favorite snacks! They take about 10 minutes to prep and don’t require any baking!
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup crushed freeze dried strawberries
- In a medium bowl combine the cashew butter, and maple syrup.
- Add in the almond flour and coconut flour and stir until dough is formed. Stir in the crushed strawberries until well combined.
- Scoop the dough into balls, and place them in a glass container.
- Cover and keep stored in the fridge up to 10 days.
Recipe by Real Food With Jessica.